I am truly honoured by the overwhelming show of confidence you have placed in me and I do not take this trust lightly. I will continue to work compassionately, diligently and justly on your and the Associations’ behalf through all levels of government.
The RCEA has a bright future with all of us working together.
There are still spaces left in these NRC Retirement Training Courses. Please check SuccessFactors to register and for more details.
- Planning for Retirement (This course is for employees who are more than 10 years away from retirement and interested in planning for the future. The course provides participants with information and tools needed to design personalized retirement plans. Note: Spouses are welcome to attend this session)
- November 26-27, 2019 – Ottawa – French – 8 seats available
- Ready for Retirement (The course is for employees who are forty (40) years of age or older and who expect to retire within the next 10 years. In addition to providing information to support financial planning, the course aims to help participants prepare for the transition from work to retirement.)
- December 3-5, 2019 – Boucherville – French – 1 seat available
- February 4-6, 2020 – Ottawa – French – 8 seats available
As a result of collective bargaining, and in accordance with the Memorandums of Understanding with respect to the Implementation of the Collective Agreements, newly negotiated rates of pay and retroactive adjustments are being implemented in a manner that is different from the past. Prospective or future forward compensation increases are being implemented separate from retroactive adjustments. New rates of pay for all employees except PE, FI and MG will be reflected on the pay of October 16. …Read More
When an employee expects to receive a lump sum payment of some kind, he or she may request that such payment be rolled over directly into an RRSP. In order to do so, the employee must complete the following form requesting a waiver from the Canada Revenue Agency and submit it to the Compensation and Benefits Unit prior to the issuance of such payment. The forms can be found at the following sites.
English request: http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/E/pbg/tf/t1213/
French request: http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/F/pbg/tf/t1213/Read More