Budget Customer Discount (BCD) Number Z588184
5 – 25% Discount
Terms and Conditions:
- Rates are in Canadian dollars.
- Airport Rates for sub-compact through full-size include unlimited kilometres.
- Local Rates include 200 free kilometres per day and .20 per additional kilometre for Canada Nationwide locations only. Rates in Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan include unlimited kilometres.
- Local daily rates apply at local market locations only.
- Weekly rates are 6 times the daily rate and monthly rates are 24 times the daily rate. Extra days will be charged at the daily rate.
- One way rates are not included as part of the CorpRate program. However, a one way program is available at participating locations.
- Terms and conditions vary by country and car class. Travelers 21-24 may be subject to rental restrictions on specialty vehicles.
- Rates do not include taxes, Loss Damage Waiver (“LDW”), Personal Accident Insurance (“PAI”), Personal Effects Protection (“PEP”), Additional Liability Insurance (“ALI”) charges, airport-related fees, one-way service or return location charges, or any other optional or extra service fees included in the rates.
- Corporate rates may not be available at some locations during peak demand or special event periods.
- Budget may modify the terms, conditions and rates of this program without written notice to the customer.
- In order to receive the special discounts and benefits of your program please use your Budget Corporate Discount Number (BCD#) Z588184. For rates and reservations please call toll free at 1-800-527-0700. To book online, please visit www.budget.ca.
A better Choice when travelling
RCEA Members – savings of up to 20%!
Whether your next trip is for business or leisure, Choice Hotels® has over 325 locations spanning all provinces – and over 6,300 worldwide, waiting to welcome you. Hotels are conveniently located near major airports, key highways and business districts. You’ll also be able to connect easily with colleagues and friends using free high-speed Internet, and jump-start your day with free breakfast at most locations.
Here is the information you need to take advantage of the Choice Program:
CHOICE CLIENT ID#: 00868520.
Options to Book
Johnson Insurance is pleased to announce that they are the newest insurance provider for members of the Research Council Employees’ Association. For over 50 years, Johnson has been helping groups and associations like RCEA get more from their insurance coverage.
Home and Auto Insurance: 1•800•563•0677
- Group Discounts
- Accident Forgiveness
- Personal Internet & Identity Theft Coverage
Don’t forget to mention group code 5D for preferred rates!
Johnson Inc. (“Johnson”) is a licensed insurance intermediary. MEDOC® is a Registered Trademark of Johnson Inc., a licensed insurance intermediary (“Johnson”). MEDOC® is underwritten by Royal & Sun Alliance Insurance Company of Canada (“RSA”) and administered by Johnson. Johnson and RSA share common ownership. Travel Assistance is provided by Global Excel Management Inc. *For a trip to be covered under Trip Cancellation, MEDOC® coverage must be in effect on the day your trip was booked or purchased, a) within 5 business days of booking your trip, or b) prior to any cancellation penalties being charged for that trip.
MEDOC® Travel Insurance:
Here is why over 80,000 PSHCP members know that MEDOC® Travel Insurance is the right plan for them.
The Top 7 reasons:
- MEDOC offers up to $5,000,000 as its policy limit.
- Up to $12,000 per insured, per trip for Trip Cancellation, Interruption and Delay insurance; PSHCP does not offer this coverage.
- Up to $3,000 for Vehicle Return; PSHCP; does not offer this coverage.
- Up to $500 for Pet Return; PSHCP does not offer this coverage.
- Up to $1,500 per insured for Baggage and Personal Effects insurance (up to $3,000 per family); PSHCP does not cover this.
- Up to $100,000 per insured for Flight Accident and Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance; PSHCP does not cover this.
- Because PSHCP only provides coverage for trips of up to 40 days in duration, MEDOC offers a Supplemental Plan to provide coverage beyond the 40th day of your trip. Any claim incurred after the
- 40th day of your trip will be eligible for coverage from first dollar ($1) with no deductible.
For more information on MEDOC® travel insurance, call toll-free at 1-866-606-3362 or visit www.johnson.ca/medoc
Welcome to Park’N Fly!
We are thrilled that the Research Council Employees’ Association has chosen to partner with Park’N Fly. As your company’s preferred airport parking supplier, we’d like to share some information in order to make your next parking stay convenient and hassle free.
Park’N Fly is Canada’s leading airport parking company. With a network that spans coast-to-coast, we currently operate in Vancouver, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Toronto, Ottawa, Montréal, and Halifax. Minutes from the airport terminal, Park’N Fly offers convenient, comfortable and economical parking solutions while providing a park happy experience every time.
Your organization has negotiated a discounted airport parking rate of 20% off regular rates at all Park’N Fly locations in Canada. No reservation is required. Simply enter your preferred lot location, travel dates and print your coupon or present your discount code at time of check out (when you return to pick up your vehicle) to automatically receive your corporate rate.
Earn Free Stays with Park’N Fly Rewards
Upon completing your enrollment form, you’ll receive a rewards card in the mail. Use your card to access your corporate discount and earn points towards a free stay. Simply enter your corporate discount code in your profile settings.
Discount Code: 953672
Union Savings is Canada’s only not-for-profit, union run, members’ discount program. We offer a wide variety of discounts to RCEA members, retirees and their families. Save money on everything from home and auto insurance, major amusement parks throughout north America, electronics, fashion and more!
Visit www.unionsavings.ca and register for a free account.