Managing your mental health during times of crisis is an essential part of the coping process. Be sure to acknowledge how you are feeling about your personal circumstances. Take the time you need to talk to others and consult the many mental health resources available to you.
Protecting your mental health
In response to COVID-19, the Centre of Expertise on Mental Health in the Workplace has launched a new portal to better equip employees, managers and organizations to cope with information on mental health and wellness, self-care and resilience, and financial well-being.
Learning in support of mental health
Protecting and maintaining your mental health is especially important during times of isolation and social distancing. Explore these helpful online courses offered through GCcampus:
- Mental Health: Awareness (Z401)
- Mental Health: Communication Strategies (Z087)
- Mental Health: Health and Wellness Strategies (Z042)
- Mental Health: Psychologically Healthy Workplaces (Z043)
- Mental Health: Signs, Symptoms and Solutions (Z067)
Note: GCcampus is accessible through public networks. Please do not use the Government of Canada network or Virtual Private Network (VPN) access to log in.
Mental health testimonials
You are not alone. Learn from the lived experiences of others by taking a few moments to view our suite of #GCMentalHealth videos, which offers tips, support and compelling insights from your fellow public servants.
- #GCMentalHealth: Tips for Managers
- #GCMentalHealth: Supporting a Colleague
- #GCMentalHealth: You Are Not Alone
- #GCMentalHealth: Managing Your Mental Health
- #GCMentalHealth: Sharing Our Stories, Inspiring Hope
Mental health assistance
Resources for working virtually