Note – As a travel advisory has been issued to Avoid All Travel or Avoid All Non-essential Travel, medical coverage is limited to a period of 10 days from the date of the travel advisory or formal notice was issued, or to a period that is reasonable necessary for members to safely evacuate the country, region or area.
- The Health, Safety and Environment branch is looking for volunteers to participate in the review and update of the NRC Directive on confined space entry
- Annual General Meeting Recording
- The RCEA recognizes Remembrance Day, November 11
- FAQ on Policy on COVID-19 Vaccination for the National Research Council
- Annual General Meeting
- NRC’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy