Please be advised that the additional annual leave for the damages caused by Phoenix, for the AS, LS and IS groups have now been loaded in to the system. To verify the leave has been allocated into your annual leave balance account, please consult the “Self Service Portal” under your favorites tab in your web browser as follows:
- Under the “Self Service Portal”, select the “ESS-MSS Portal” URL.
- Under the NRC Employee Self-Service Tab, select “Time Management”
- Under the “Time Reports” heading, select “Time Summary”
- Once the variant is displayed, select ok to run the report.
- The allocation will be displayed under the Entitlement Adjustments column of your vacation leave.
If you have any questions, or if you believe that you have not received the full amount of leave for which you are eligible, please send an email to the NRC Pay and Benefits mailbox at NRC.Pay-Remuneration.CNRC@nrc-cnrc.gc.ca.