There is no news to report on bargaining. The RCEA and NRC have not yet been to the table for any of the groups. Bargaining is taking place between Treasury Board and the unions representing employees of the Core Public Service, but has not begun with the Separate Employers. Sick leave remains the big issue. We will be waiting to see what transpires in the Core before we can begin. We understand that it has been a very long time since all collective agreements have expired and that members are concerned about this. The delays are due to the election, the change in government and the need to conclude things first in the Core Public Service. We are watching what happens there very carefully and will commence bargaining as soon as it is possible.
- Results: Proposed RCEA Constitution Amendments
- Updated guidance on NMM and face coverings
- Proposed Amendments to RCEA Constitution
- The RCEA recognizes Remembrance Day, November 11
- New Public Service pension and benefits email notification system for plan members
- A Message from your 1st Vice-President