The RCEA is in the process of updating our database. Some of our information has not been updated since you initially completed your enrolment card. Any changes in your home and work addresses, phone numbers and category/group information may not be correct. NRC does not provide all of this information to us.

Two options to submit:

1. Fill in the linked PDF form and return it, via inter-office mail, to: RCEA, Stone House, Building M-1B, Ottawa;
2. Complete the Member Information Change form in the Membership Registration drop-down menu.