The complaint – which was endorsed by all of the federal bargaining agents in the National Joint Council – was jointly filed by the Canadian Labour Congress (CLC) and Public Services International (PSI) in response to the budget implementation legislation known as Bill C-59.
- The Health, Safety and Environment branch is looking for volunteers to participate in the review and update of the NRC Directive on confined space entry
- Annual General Meeting Recording
- The RCEA recognizes Remembrance Day, November 11
- FAQ on Policy on COVID-19 Vaccination for the National Research Council
- Annual General Meeting
- NRC’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy