The OP Group Arbitral Award was issued on June 3, 2014. It is posted here. This award is final and binding. All changes to the agreement are contained in the Award. Because of this, there is no requirement to sign a new collective agreement. NRC has 90 days, from June 3, 2014, to implement the new collective agreement. A summary of the changes will be posted shortly. The RCEA is planning on holding an information session on the application of the new severance pay provisions. This session will be recorded and posted.
- The Health, Safety and Environment branch is looking for volunteers to participate in the review and update of the NRC Directive on confined space entry
- Annual General Meeting Recording
- The RCEA recognizes Remembrance Day, November 11
- FAQ on Policy on COVID-19 Vaccination for the National Research Council
- Annual General Meeting
- NRC’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy