Arbitration Boards have now been established for all our remaining groups – AD, AS, PG, CS and OP. We were able to get them established before the proposed changes to the Public Service Labour Relations Act take effect. The hearings will be held in March – these were the earliest dates we were able to get – so back pay will not be available before the end of the fiscal year. March 17 and 18 – AD, AS, PG and CS. March 19 and 20 – OP Group. These hearings are open to the public. Locations will be posted shortly.
- Phoenix Damages: Catch-up payments
- Government of Canada to require vaccination of federal workforce and federally regulated transportation sector
- RCEA 1ST VICE PRESIDENT – EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2022
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation – September 30
- Johnson Insurance Scholarships
- National Public Service Week June 13-19, 2021