The TO Group Arbitral Award was issued on January 15, 2013. It is posted here. This award is final and binding. All changes to the TO Collective Agreement are contained in the Award. Because of this, there is no requirement to sign a new collective agreement. NRC has 90 days, from January 15, 2013, to implement the new collective agreement. A summary of the changes will be posted shortly. The RCEA is planning on holding an information session on the application of the new severance pay provisions.
- National Public Service Week June 13-19, 2021
- PSOHP General Occupational Health Advisory (COVID-19) and Occupational Health Tool Kit
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at the NRC
- June 2021
- National AccessAbility Week – May 30 to June 5, 2021
- Statement on Vaccination from Minister Duclos, President of Treasury Board