The TO Group Arbitral Award was issued on January 15, 2013. It is posted here. This award is final and binding. All changes to the TO Collective Agreement are contained in the Award. Because of this, there is no requirement to sign a new collective agreement. NRC has 90 days, from January 15, 2013, to implement the new collective agreement. A summary of the changes will be posted shortly. The RCEA is planning on holding an information session on the application of the new severance pay provisions.
- Phoenix Damages: Catch-up payments
- Government of Canada to require vaccination of federal workforce and federally regulated transportation sector
- RCEA 1ST VICE PRESIDENT – EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2022
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation – September 30
- Johnson Insurance Scholarships
- National Public Service Week June 13-19, 2021