With the decision of NRC to move away from an Institute structure and towards a portfolio structure, the RCEA will need to examine how and where its local representatives are assigned. For now, current local RCEA representatives will remain in place and will continue to service their existing memberships. Where there is no local representative, members can continue to either contact the RCEA representative in their geographic location or contact the Head Office.
- Phoenix Damages: Catch-up payments
- Government of Canada to require vaccination of federal workforce and federally regulated transportation sector
- RCEA 1ST VICE PRESIDENT – EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2022
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation – September 30
- Johnson Insurance Scholarships
- National Public Service Week June 13-19, 2021