The Review of Federal Support to R&D – Expert Panel’s Report was released yesterday. Prior to its release, the RCEA met with NRC to discuss the report and the message that was to be sent out by the President of NRC, John McDougall. The federal report contains a number of recommendations regarding NRC, which, if implemented, would represent significant change. At this time, the RCEA has no additional information about whether the government intends to implement these changes. We are in the process of reviewing the report and will continue to press for information. We will update this site when new information is available.
- The Health, Safety and Environment branch is looking for volunteers to participate in the review and update of the NRC Directive on confined space entry
- Annual General Meeting Recording
- The RCEA recognizes Remembrance Day, November 11
- FAQ on Policy on COVID-19 Vaccination for the National Research Council
- Annual General Meeting
- NRC’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy