The Arbitration Tribunal Hearing will take place on April 19 and 20, 2007. This is a public hearing. It will be held at 235 Queen Street, C.D. Howe Building, 7th Floor, West Tower, Room 712, 9:00 a.m. All visitors to this building must obtain a visitor’s pass from the Commissionaire’s desk at the ground floor entrance off Queen St.
- The Health, Safety and Environment branch is looking for volunteers to participate in the review and update of the NRC Directive on confined space entry
- Annual General Meeting Recording
- The RCEA recognizes Remembrance Day, November 11
- FAQ on Policy on COVID-19 Vaccination for the National Research Council
- Annual General Meeting
- NRC’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy