We are still waiting for the collective agreement to be printed. We are told it should go to the printer this week. NRC has explained that the delay is due to the fact that PIPSC raised a number of concerns with respect to the French translation of the grievance process language. Presumably, NRC delayed the printing of our agreement because they wanted to have the same French translation in all agreements.
- National Public Service Week June 13-19, 2021
- PSOHP General Occupational Health Advisory (COVID-19) and Occupational Health Tool Kit
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion at the NRC
- June 2021
- National AccessAbility Week – May 30 to June 5, 2021
- Statement on Vaccination from Minister Duclos, President of Treasury Board