We are still waiting for the collective agreement to be printed. We are told it should go to the printer this week. NRC has explained that the delay is due to the fact that PIPSC raised a number of concerns with respect to the French translation of the grievance process language. Presumably, NRC delayed the printing of our agreement because they wanted to have the same French translation in all agreements.
- Phoenix Damages: Catch-up payments
- Government of Canada to require vaccination of federal workforce and federally regulated transportation sector
- RCEA 1ST VICE PRESIDENT – EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2022
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation – September 30
- Johnson Insurance Scholarships
- National Public Service Week June 13-19, 2021