Bargaining took place on October 16 and was scheduled to resume on November 1, 2006. This date was postponed until November 20, 2006 due to the fact that NRC does not yet have a mandate from Treasury Board.
- Phoenix Damages: Catch-up payments
- Government of Canada to require vaccination of federal workforce and federally regulated transportation sector
- RCEA 1ST VICE PRESIDENT – EFFECTIVE JANUARY 1, 2022
- National Day for Truth and Reconciliation – September 30
- Johnson Insurance Scholarships
- National Public Service Week June 13-19, 2021