The RCEA has made several requests to NRC to schedule bargaining dates. So far, NRC has not come back with any dates, although they have advised us that their mandate proposal was at the level of the President of the Treasury Board. They tell us that this will be one of the first mandate proposals that the new government will be dealing with and that they are unable to commence bargaining until all final approvals have been given.
- The Health, Safety and Environment branch is looking for volunteers to participate in the review and update of the NRC Directive on confined space entry
- Annual General Meeting Recording
- The RCEA recognizes Remembrance Day, November 11
- FAQ on Policy on COVID-19 Vaccination for the National Research Council
- Annual General Meeting
- NRC’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy