The Minister of Industry has signed off on the collective agreement. It is now scheduled to go before and be signed by the Governor-In-Council on May 10. If it is signed by the GIC on that date, we will try and arrange a signing date for the week of May 16. Once it is signed by the RCEA and NRC, the employer has 90 days to implement the terms of the new agreement, including retroactive pay.
- The Health, Safety and Environment branch is looking for volunteers to participate in the review and update of the NRC Directive on confined space entry
- Annual General Meeting Recording
- The RCEA recognizes Remembrance Day, November 11
- FAQ on Policy on COVID-19 Vaccination for the National Research Council
- Annual General Meeting
- NRC’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy