Members should now have received their retroactive pay. Please note the following: the new increment in the last (expired) collective agreement only became effective on April 1, 2001. Members who received that increment on that date would have had to wait 12 months to receive the new increment under the new agreement. So although the agreement says that the new increment is effective February 14, 2002, it will only be applied on April 1, 2002. This may have an impact on retroactive pay adjustments. Those members who received the last new increment after April 1, 2001 will have to wait 12 months from the date of their last increment to receive the new one.
- The Health, Safety and Environment branch is looking for volunteers to participate in the review and update of the NRC Directive on confined space entry
- Annual General Meeting Recording
- The RCEA recognizes Remembrance Day, November 11
- FAQ on Policy on COVID-19 Vaccination for the National Research Council
- Annual General Meeting
- NRC’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy