The TO collective agreement has been ratified by a majority of the membership. NRC will be notified shortly. They must then go through the Governor-in-Council approval process. This should take about six weeks. Once this is completed, the new agreement will be signed. As such, we anticipate signing the agreement by mid-October. Once the agreement is signed, NRC has 90 days to implement the terms of the new agreement.
- The Health, Safety and Environment branch is looking for volunteers to participate in the review and update of the NRC Directive on confined space entry
- Annual General Meeting Recording
- The RCEA recognizes Remembrance Day, November 11
- FAQ on Policy on COVID-19 Vaccination for the National Research Council
- Annual General Meeting
- NRC’s mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy